We remove the stress of the supply chain so you can concentrate on your core business. We pride ourselves in our transparent and honest approach to your freight solutions and provide the highest standard of excellence through communication and service delivery.
We are cognizant of the ever-changing logistics environment and ensure personnel maintain and develop knowledge and skills so that our customers receive the advantage of a competent professional service based on up-to-date developments within the industry. We take an interest in understanding our clients’ businesses, to ensure we deliver a comprehensive supply chain solution to meet the specific needs of each customer.
We encourage importers and exporters to take control of their shipments rather than allowing shipping decisions to be made by other parties, by developing a trusted relationship with Federal Clearing as your local clearing and forwarding agent for the following reasons:
- Costs are controlled.
- Up to date information on how the goods are being shipped.
- Easy access to the people who are arranging the shipping.
- Knowing how the goods are insured and who they are insured through (if insurance is necessary).
- Ability to get sound advice regarding customs and other regulatory bodies in South Africa.
- Federal Clearing as your agent will come to know your products and develop a tariff data base (far easier than always having to explain to someone what it is that you are importing, or worse still having your goods cleared incorrectly attracting incorrect duty rates or unnecessary customs attention).